Bhubaneswar (Bhuaneswar about this sound pronunciation) of the India state of Odisha,The city has history of over 3000 years starting mahamegha-bahan chedi dynasty (around 2nd century BCE) Who had Sisupalghar near present-day Bhubaneswar as their capital.Bhubaneswar has been know by names such as Thosali, Kalinga naari, nagar Kalinga, Ekamra kanan, Ekamra Kshetra and Mandira.Malini nagri(City of temple) otherwise known as the Temple city of india.Bhubeneswar,literally means the lord of the universeIt is the largest city of Odisha, and a center of economic and religious importance in the region today
MJ Casa, Pitapally
Distance From Location
Railway Station: 20km
Bus Stand: 10km
- Structure : RCC frame structure with in-filled brick work.
- Flooring : Designer range vitrified tiles inside the duplex and corridors /common areas are finished with Kota /Marble / Tile design.
- Walls : All internal Walls inside the duplex are finished with putty.
- Distemper : All external walls are finished with mix of textured paints and water proof paint.
- Kitchen : Cooking platform is of granite or green Water supply is through concealed pipe network. marble wall above the platform is finished with ceramic tile up to 2′ 0″ feet height.
- Doors : Main door and all other internal doors are Single side . laminated doors, all frame is of Sal wood.
- Windows : All windows are of anodized aluminum frames and glazed sliding Shutters.
- Electrical: Concealed electrical network with reputed quality copper wires with premium Branded switches and sockets.